© 2015 Grant Consulting. All rights reserved.
Grant Consulting was founded in 1984 to meet the insurance industry demand for independent and qualified consulting professionals to provide superior service and expertise. We specialize in claims, underwriting, and transaction auditing. We have been utilized as independent consultants in all lines of property and casualty matters for some of the world's most prominent self-insureds', insurers, and reinsurers.
Our associates offer a broad range of professional experience in primary, excess and surplus, reinsurance, and self-insurance. We offer a full range of services that are individually tailored to meet your current and future needs. In today's ever changing and highly competitive market, our experienced professionals provide cost effective solutions and answers with the highest degree of integrity.
Our greatest strength lies in our experience. Experience to know what to look for and where to find it. Experience to know when crucial information is missing.
Profiles of our experienced associates are available upon request. Please contact us at 858-792-8588.
Beverly N. Grant
Beverly Grant has conducted hundreds of claims reviews and audits on behalf of self-insurers, primary insurers, umbrella/excess and surplus insurers, policyholders, attorneys, actuaries, public accounting firms, third party administrators, state insurance departments, insurance receivers, and due diligence audits for corporate mergers and acquisitions.
Beverly Grant has over 30 years of experience in providing analysis of case reserving and settlement practices, assessing overall claims handling, management/staff capabilities, and providing oversight review. Her review capabilities include, but are not limited to, General Liability, Product Liability, Toxic Tort including Asbestos and Mold, Construction Defect, Professional Liability, Workers' Compensation/Employer's Liability, Personal/Commercial Auto Liability, and Directors and Officers Liability.
Bachelor of Business Administration from Ohio University and a Master's degree from Boston College with a major in Psychology.
From 1970 until founding Grant Consulting in 1984, Ms. Grant held a number of increasingly responsible positions with the following companies:
• Commercial Union Reinsurance Co.-Claims Manager-Treaty & Facultative
• Commercial Union Insurance Co.-Senior Home Office Analyst
• Cameron & Colby-Claims Supervisor, Treaty, Facultative, Umbrella, & Excess/Surplus
• Allstate Insurance Co.-Senior Field Adjuster
• Founding Member and Past President of the Association of Independent Reinsurance Consultants (AIRC)
• Excess and Surplus Lines Claims Association
• American Arbitration Association
• AIDA Reinsurance and Insurance Arbitration Society (ARIAS)
• International Association of Insurance Receivers
• Past member of the Independent Reinsurance Underwriters
• San Diego Forum